Founded in November 2013, Parsagon attempts to present a vista of the latest achievements of Persian literati and artists/writers of Iranian origin, as well as to serve as an authentic archive of books coming from Iran. The team’s activities are diverse:
- Translation and localization of Persian literary texts,
- Editing and consulting services to Persian writers whose work are found apt for translation,
- Promotion of Persian literature and culture in the English-speaking world,
- Completion of an online database of contemporary Iranian/Persian literary and cultural figures.
PARSAGON is an Iran-based private and non-partisan literary project. If you are interested in our activities, do not hesitate to contact us.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
Farzaneh Doosti, Ph.D. in English Literature, IAU
Leili Adibfar, Ph.D. Candidate in Art History, UC
Our thanks goes to ex-assistant editors
- Safaneh Mohaghegh-Neyshabouri, Ph.D.
- Azadeh Ghahvie, MA in Indian Studies, UT
Amir Ali Nojoumian, Ph.D. (Theory & Criticism)
Farhad Taheri (Profiles & Iranian Oral History)
Mohammad Tolouei (Genres)
Sadjad Pourghanad (Music & Media) [HarmonyTalk]
Associate Founders (since 2013)
Leili Adibfar, Ph.D.
Mahboube Khalvati, Ph.D.
Safaneh Mohaghegh-Neyshabouri, Ph.D.
Hossein Nazari, Ph.D. (Senior Editor, vol. 5: 2018)
Safaneh Mohaghegh Neyshabouri, Ph.D. (Senior Editor, 2014-2015)
- Oscar Sapper. MPhil in Modern Middle Eastern Studies, UO
- Elham Ahmadi, MA in English Literature, EUD
- Melika Majlesi, MA in Translation Studies, IAU
- Shadi Shadman, BA in English Literature, IAU
Logo and Graphic Design
Mehdi Davaei – is an established graphic designer based in Tehran and founder of Play+Pause Studio. He has been the art director of Fardaei Digar Cultural Institute as well as the reputable Hamshahri Magz.
PR & Media
Index of All Contributors